Practical information barefoot path
Practical suggestions for enjoying the barefoot path to the fullest
Good to know on the barefoot path
- No dogs or other pets are allowed on the barefoot path, the pets and dogs are only welcome on the terrace.
- The barefoot path is only accessible on barefoot and with a valid entrance ticket.
- How long the walk takes is up to you, on average our visitors walk +/- 1h30. Keep the closing time in mind!
- The barefoot path is not suitable for pram (can be left at the reception) or wheelchairs. Rather take your baby / toddler with you in a baby carrier or a backchair. You can rent a carrying bag or back chair for a low price in our visitor centre.
- There are lockers for your shoes (deposit: € 1,00).
- Costs for the loss of the key: € 20,00
- To bring: towel
- You are walking in nature, please don't leave any rubbish behind!
Three more golden tips:
- Walk slowly, put your feet down slowly, unroll and lift up high enough
- Slowly transfer your body weight from one foot to another
- Keep your eyes on the path and enjoy the surroundings and nature.